Adiphene is a type of high performance supplement for losing weight, designed mainly for melting down fat quickly. This is unique as it covers not just one but five phases of weight loss. So, it can be said that Adiphene is an all in one appetite suppressant, a metabolism booster, a fat binder and a carb inhibitor. With this supplement on your side, you will be able to lose up to 5 lbs every week.
- It offers significant weight loss benefits to the users.
- The users can get more energy and visibly reduced carb cravings after using this supplement.
- As a result, the users can have curvy and more toned figures after using this supplement.
- Apart from the weight lose benefits, this supplement also helps in better insulin regulation.
How does Adiphene work?
Adiphene is supposed to help the users to support the fat loss process while helping them to reduce their appetites. Besides, this supplement also works like a fat binder that prevents the excess amount of fat, which remains in the body and therefore gets converted into cellulite. The revolutionary formula of Adiphene is believed to work by increasing the body temperature of the user and this thing leads to an acceleration of the fat burning procedure. Other ingredients used in this supplement boost the energy of the users. Therefore, this supplement burns down the fat in various ways.
Claims made by the manufacturer:
According to RDK Global, the manufacturer of Adiphene, the company has spent quality time in researching about different types of ingredients of nature, which are well known to science. Therefore, the researchers have handpicked 12 of these ingredients to come up with a special type of supplement, which users can rely on to get rid of the extra curbs in 5 different and effective manners. The synergy between these compounds adds up sooner than later and therefore the product brings inevitable results.
Ingredient of Adiphene:
Adiphene comes with a combination of different types of ingredients, which include Three “Fat Metabolizers”, one appetite suppressor, a fat binder, five stimulants and two thermogenics.
- Three “Fat Metabolizers include: Vitamin B6, Ginger Root and L-Carnitine HCL
- One appetite suppressor includes Glucomannan
- A fat binder includes Chitosan
- Five stimulants include: Chromium Picolinate, Bitter Orange Extract, Gurana Extract, Cacao Extract, which is also known as chocolate and Gurana Extract
- Two thermogenics include Cinnamon extract and Cayenne capsicum
How to use Adiphene?
The users are recommended to take 2 pills of Adiphene on a daily basis to maintain their weight loss goals. The first supplement should be taken 20 minutes before breakfast preferably with water and the second pill should be taken 20 minutes before lunch.
Side effects of using Adiphene
According to a number of users, they faced quite a few side effects after using this supplement. Some of the common side effects include: nausea, headache, palpitation, increased heart rate, vomiting, gas and flatulence, increased chocking risk, diarrhea, jitteriness, anxiety, increased blood pressure and insomnia.
Restrictions on using this supplement:
- Don’t take this supplement in case you are pregnant or nursing
- This supplement is not for people aged below 18 years
- In case you have heart or blood pressure related issues and taking medications for this, then this supplement is not for you
- Don’t take this medication in case you ever had an organ transplant as this supplement can be interaction with this supplement
How to buy Adiphene?
Customers can order Adiphene directly from the official site, where one bottle of supplement costs $65.95. Apart from that, there are a number of third party online vendors from where this supplement can be ordered.Customer reviews:
The majority of the Adiphene customer reviews are positive. Almost all the sites have given this product above 4.5 rating. As per the customers, the most important benefits of this supplement are:
- More energy
- More flat tummy
- Decreased hunger pangs
- Faster weight loss
- More lean muscles
But still before making a final decision of using this supplement, discuss with your health practitioner first so that you don’t end up feeling unpleasantly surprised. Remember, this product doesn’t diagnose, treat or cure any health issues.