Top 5 Advanced Cure for Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a condition which can be extremely painful as well as overwhelmingly uncomfortable. The phrase Fibromyalgia means muscle as well as connecting tissue pain. Also called to as Fibro, it’s an illness causing widespread pain and heightened painful response to a gentle touch. This illness also caused sleep disturbance, fatigue, as well as stiffness of the joints. This has also been known in various cases to cause brain fog, making it so hard for the sufferer to concentrate and focus. Other signs are memory pain. Anyone who has ever experienced with this disorder knows how daily life could become an almost seemingly impossible task when fighting this condition.
Fibromyalgia is a very serious condition that is non-contagious in nature. In United States, statistic shows that approximately 3 percent to 6 percent of the population is affected by this medical condition. People experiencing from this disorder often experience morning headaches, stiffness and numbness in feet or hands.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Chronic muscle pain, muscle spasms, or tightness
- Cognitive and memory problems (sometimes called “fibro fog”)
- Stiffness upon waking or after staying in one position for too long
- Overlapping conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, restless leg syndrome, migraines, and others
- Numbness or tingling in the face, arms, hands, legs, or feet
- Temperature sensitivity
- Problems with depression and/or anxiety
When it comes to fibromyalgia treatments, there are drugs, alternative remedies, and lifestyle habits that may help decrease pain and improve sleep.
Pain relievers. Over-the-counter pain relievers such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) or naproxen sodium (Aleve, others) may be helpful.
Antidepressants. Duloxetine (Cymbalta) and milnacipran (Savella) may help ease the pain and fatigue associated with fibromyalgia.
Numerous studies show that exercise is one of the most important treatments for fibromyalgia. Many people with fibromyalgia are not physically fit
What causes this condition is still a medical mystery. In view of the fact that there are many factors involved, surprisingly this condition could also happen on its own. Without proper treatment and medication method to diagnose its occurrence, fibromyalgia cure is so hard to find. It needs involvement of doctors, general internists as well as healthy care providers to find out possible cures for this kind of illness.
Diverse treatments advised by the medical doctors and the most advanced treatments are the following:
- Stretch Therapy: Stretch Therapy i.e. ST is the whole system which incorporates stretching, strengthening, re pattering and relaxing. This kind of condition related to the firmness caused in the muscles as well as fibrous tissues of your body. This could be treated through physiotherapy Physiotherapy is the therapy that is helpful in enhancing the strength and mobility of the muscles by applying various techniques. Intramuscular stimulation or popularly known as IMS is frequently utilized for limb and spinal muscle spasms.
- Magnetic Therapy: This type of cure is efficient in the reduction of pain. With the assistance of large electronic magnets as well as mineral magnets fibromyalgia syndrome could be treated easily.
Practitioners claim that subjecting certain parts of the body to magnetostatic fields produced by permanent magnets has beneficial health effects. These physical and biological claims are unproven and no effects on health or healing have been established.
Many well-conducted studies over the past three decades have shown that static magnetic devices offer no more or no less benefit than sham devices devoid of a magnet. These studies suggest that static magnetic therapy devices may not work at all beyond having a placebo effect on those who wear them.
- Physical Workout: Physical exercise is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. It is performed for various reasons, including increasing growth and development, preventing aging, strengthening muscles and the cardiovascular system, honing athletic skills, weight loss or maintenance, and also enjoyment. Psycho-physical activities and fitness workouts assist body from dangerous effects of stress. Research shows that Yoga, Tai Chi, Martial arts, aerobics, swimming, dancing and walking also assist a lot in the treatment of fibromyalgia. Frequent and regular physical exercise boosts the immune system and helps prevent “diseases of affluence” such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and obesity.
- Fibromyalgia diet: Fibromyalgia, a chronic disease that causes pain and swelling in more than a dozen points all over the body, affects as many as 5 million people. Because doctors are still unsure of the cause of fibromyalgia, treatment can be frustrating (and often a process of trial and error). “Fibromyalgia symptoms are only about 30% amenable to current pharmaceutical strategies on the market. Proper food plan must be made in order to keep the body devoid of any toxins. Juices, fruits as well as fresh vegetables assist to combat early signs of fibromyalgia.
- Protein – Go Nuts
- Water – Don’t Forget to Hydrate
- Physical treatment: Chiropractic care is one of the best and beneficial treatments which have a good and positive effect on the sick body as well as assist in better blood and flow of energy throughout the body.
Any of the above cures could work best once it followed properly and sincerely. As stated above, since there’s no definite medical cure which could successfully cure this medical condition, it is very much essential to take suggestion and advice of medical professionals and doctors.
Leticia B. Fowler uses a wide range of different chiropractic, physical retraining, myofascial, and neurological techniques to achieve our results. Our goal is not simply to focus on a single, or a limited amount of, areas of your body.